Monday, February 4, 2013

By the Seaside

 When I was going through all of the images for today's wedding blog
post I was really spoilt for choice. So many beautiful images - it was very
hard to cut it down to my top 25! Amelia and Scott chose to get married
at Palm Beach in Sydney and it's easy to see why. Amelia explains why
she chose The Boathouse in Palm Beach as their wedding reception venue.
"It was the only venue I looked at. It seemed to tick all of our boxes.
It has amazing views over Pittwater, a large outdoor deck and a delicious
menu. The styling there is amazing and suited my style to a tee."
 
CARS Frank Schadeberg 0412 628 913
MAKEUP Michele Nielson 0407 255 627
HAIR Carly Baxter from Bazinga Hair 0424 165 089
CAKE Made by a family friend
WEDDING STYLING All of the styling was DIY, along with
the help of my amazing bridesmaid Flyn who set the entire
wedding up for me with some help from the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment